“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” - Coco Chanel


Monday, December 20, 2010

Together again for the holidays

It's that time of the year again! Hurray for our annual barkada Christmas party! This year, with my best friend Maddie spending the holidays in the States (we usually spend it at her house with a sleepover), we spent it out in the streets (yes, I'm OA that way).

Leng, Cherry, Olive, Shey, KP and I 

Gijo, me, Krista, Cherry, Olive, Leng and Ron

Complete attendance (almost): Ron, Leng, Olive, Shey, me, Krista, Cherry, Gijo

with my date!

and my favorite, Bunny (Cherry's sister)

Had yummy Vietnamese dinner at Zao in Serendra.



Crispy spring rolls, Gijo's favorite.

Catfish in tamarind sauce

Saigon barbequed pork

Chicken, I think

Braised pork

Seafood pho, I think

And ended the night at Agave with bottomless margaritas partnered with salsa and chips.

Bottomless salsa and chips for P290. We had 4 or 5 batches, so sulit!


 Olive and Shey got bottomless strawberry margaritas

KP got a mango margarita, single not bottomless.

Olive tinkering with my camera.:))

I inherited a bunch of vintage bags from my lola so expect to see a lot of them in my next posts. Build outfits around bags, in the words of Barney Stinson, challenge accepted!


Gray cardigan: borrowed (from Auntie Joy) | Red top: gifted | 
Herringbone-print skirt: vintage (from Ate P'Chee) | Nude pumps: shoecrazeee.multiply.com
Handbag: vintage (from Lola) | Bejewelled cuff: Forever 21

I love how the pictures turned out. Thanks to a flash setting that I have yet to figure out, it was a happy accident.

Happy holidays one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment