“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” - Coco Chanel


Thursday, November 4, 2010

Oh what perks!

Look at what I got in the mail the other day:

Lotion and compact powder from  NU Skin!

It's a gift from the direct selling company NU Skin. Background info: I wrote about their new line called ageLOC a month ago. They invited me to sample this anti-aging line as part of their pre-launch event. In the comfort of a cozy hotel room, I was given an impromptu spa treatment using their ageLOC Transformation set along with their ageLOC Galvanic Spa System II. Read about my experience here.

An impromptu spa date

Forgive me for being overly enthusiastic but this is the first material thank you I've received as a result of a writeup I did. Haha...well, at least they appreciated what I wrote about their product. But still, yey, I'm a writer!:))

Some more pictures:

ageLOC Transformation Set: 2-in-1 Cleanser/Toner,
Day cream, Night cream and Future serum

ageLOC Galvanic Spa System II


Thanks to Blaise Fortuna of NU Skin for the appreciation. It's really that more than the gifts that got me giddy.:)

Photos (except the first one, it's obviously crappy so that means it's mine) by NU SKIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment